Curious about collaborative projects in the EU and Horizon Europe? Join the Research Council of Norway’s “Grant Week” on Oct. 10–12 in Trondheim!
The course takes place over three days, and it is possible to register for one or more of the following courses:
- Application development (Monday)
- Project management (Tuesday)
- Budgeting (Wednesday)
- Location: Scandic Nidelven, Trondheim
- Attention: Registration deadline extended to Friday, 7th of October at 15.00
- Language: The course is held in English.
- Course fee: No course fee, but registration is binding. A fee of 1000 NOK is charged for no-shows, as well as cancellations later than the registration deadline. Only absences with sick leave, court summons, or military service are accepted as valid absences
About Grant Week
The scope of Grant Week is to provide a basic overview of the advantages and disadvantages of Horizon Europe collaborative projects. If the researchers or research advisers are interested in writing proposals, project management, or finance, a good introduction to all these topics is offered. Participants can attend one or all three days depending on interest and availability.
Europa Media holds the courses and shares its practical experience from many EU projects. The Horizon Europe courses are divided into five general categories (A-E) and three levels (1-3). The courses at Grant Week in Trondheim from 10–12 October are at levels B.1, C.1, and D.1.